Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Interactive Wisdom Tree

For this school year, I chose the OWL theme for my classroom. It was my daughter's idea. She loves owls!! I like them, but I need to accept that I'm starting to love them!  Well, after drawing, painting, cutting all my classroom decors, I needed to decide what I was going to do for the exit door. I was clueless on Friday. All of a sudden, my daughter told me: Mom! I know !!... I have an idea!?!?  I have seen it in Pinterest !!        She then explained me the idea of making an interactive fingerprint tree were all the visitors "stamp" their thumbprint. "Perfect!" I exclaimed.  I just needed to draw and paint the tree trunk with the branches, then added a small owl as a special touch.  Since this was going to be for the Open House, I used fingerpaint. I set up a table with all the materials needed. My daughter and I placed our fingerprints first as examples. We had such a fun time, all family members stamped their fingerprints, teachers, office's secretary, our Principal even our School Director.

Thank You All for sharing with us!

Interactive Wisdom Tree 



my daughter,  thanks for the wonderful idea!! 






1 comment: